Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

In My Mailbox- Week of Nov 11 and Retrospective

So I have these vlogs in two parts because the batteries ran out in the first video and I was too far in to reshoot it. Hope you all enjoy them!!





Books Shown:

Part 1-
Asunder by Jodi Meadows (signed)
Dear Teen Me edited by E. Kristin Anderson and Miranda Kenneally
In Your Room by Jordanna Fraiberg (signed paperback, 2008)
Our Song by Jordanna Fraiberg (ARC, May 2013)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (hardcover, Oct 2012)
Sin with a Scoundrel by Sara Bennett (paperback, Oct 2012)
Insurgent: Collector's Edition by Veronica Roth (hardcover, Oct 2012)
Starstruck by Lauren Conrad (hardcover, Oct 2012)
Stranded by Jeff Probst (ARC, Feb 2013)
A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff (ARC, Feb 2013)
Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson (ARC, March 2013)
The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock (ARC, Feb 2013)
The 39 Deaths of Adam Strand by Gregory Galloway (ARC, Feb 2013)


Part 2-
The Vampire Diaries: Hunters Vol 1 by L.J. Smith (paperback)
The Vampire Diaries: Hunters Vol 3 by L.J. Smith (hardcover)
The Journey Back by Priscilla Cummings (ARC, Dec 2012)
The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist (ARC, Feb 2013)
Code by Kathy and Brendan Reichs (ARC, March 2013)
Marco Impossible by Hannah Moskowitz (ARC, March 2013)
Flowers in the Sky by Lynn Joseph (ARC, March 2013)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (ARC, March 2013)
Period.8 by Chris Crutcher (ARC, March 2013)
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray (ARC, March 2013)
Pretty Girl 13 by Liz Coley (ARC, March 2013)
Wasteland by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan (ARC, March 2013)
Imposter by Jill Hathaway (ARC, March 2013)
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (ARC, March 2013)

and here's my retrospective-

Monday- I reviewed Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, which is out in stores now!

Wednesday- I reviewed League of Strays by L.B. Schulman, which is out in stores now!

Friday- I reviewed The City's Son by Tom Pollock, which is out in stores now!

Saturday- I helped reveal the cover for Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton, which will be out in stores summer 2013 from Flux! There's also a contest for a copy of Some Quiet Place!

5 comments:

  1. WOW. You got so many books. I don't know where to start. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books, you'll have to make time to get through them all. I noticed you have never read any Claudia Gray or Lauren Oliver books, well I really think you should try and read the Evernight series by Claudia and also I have read Delirium and Before I Fall by Lauren and loved them.
    Also if you ever get chance to read The Vampire Diaries I would only recommend the first 4 books, after that LJ Smith wasn't writing them and the quality went right down. Do you watch the TV show?
    Oh and I also highly recommend the first Mara Dyer book, I totally loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are really great books on the list.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you got a lot of books I'm waiting for! Fox Forever for example. I liked the first book a lot :) Spellcaster, Pretty girl 13, Wasteland & Mila 2.0 sound great! Happy reading :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy shiz!!!! so many books! miss you James!!

    ReplyDelete