Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of December 11 + Retrospective

This week's vlog is in two parts because my battery died on me and I was too lazy to get new ones and redo it, so I just rushed through the last set of books before it turned off again. But they're both short, which is always nice.





Books Shown:

Irises by Francisco X. Stork (hardcover, Jan 2012)
Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis (ARC, April 2012)
The Calling by Kelley Armstrng (ARC, April 2012)
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (ARC, April 2012)
The Last Apprentice by Joseph Delaney (ARC, April 2012)
Fear by Michael Grant (ARC, April 2012)
Dead to You by Lisa McMann (ARC, February 2012)
Holding on to Zoe by George Ella Lyon (ARC, July 2012)
Wicked Sweet by Mar'ce Merrell (ARC, June 2012)
All These Lives by Sarah Wylie (ARC, June 2012)
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks (ARC, May 2012)
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (ARC, May 2012)
Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama (ARC, August 2012)
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (ARC, June 2012)

Books Not Shown (i.e. Random House box of books):

Don't Expect Magic by Kathy McCullough (hardcover, Nov 2011)
Extraordinary by Adam Selzer (hardcover, Nov 2011)
Finding Somewhere by Joseph Monninger (hardcover, Nov 2011)
The File of Angelyn Stark by Catherine Atkins (hardcover, Nov 2011)
The Sharp Time by Mary O'Connell (hardcover, Nov 2011)
Unleashed by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie (hardcover, Nov 2011)
Blood Sun by David Gilman (hardcover, Dec 2011)

and here's my retrospective:

Tuesday- I reviewed Amplified by Tara Kelly, which is out in stores now!

Wednesday- I spotlighted titles from Hyperion's 2012 catalog as part of Waiting on Wednesday.

Thursday- I reviewed Legacy by Molly Cochran, which will be out in stores Dec. 20!

Friday- I posted a new Cat Friday, which featured a kitty with Incarnate by Jodi Meadows!

Saturday- I reviewed Love and Leftovers by Sarah Tregay, which will be out in stores Dec. 27!

4 comments:

  1. I got a package from the same Macmillan catalog this week too. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an AWESOME week, James! Have fun reading these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow awesome haul loads of intresting book happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky!! I can't wait to get my hands on The Calling, The Last Echo, Struck, and monument 14! Are there any books you would want to swap for them when your done? ;p

    crazypplrok at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete