Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cat Friday (20)

It's Cat Friday again! It's been gone for a while due to lack of time and then my break, but now it's back! Cat Friday is a somewhat-weekly meme that's similar to Presenting Lenore's Cat Tuesday, in which I show off pictures of my cats. You've seen them in videos wandering by but now you can see them more clearly.



Jodi Meadows, author of the upcoming Incarnate, put out a call for animals to pose with ARCs of her book. So I kept meaning to do some since I've got some adorable cats and an ARC of Incarnate (btw, the cover is so beautiful, isn't it?). It took me several weeks but finally I took the two minutes of time to actually take some photos. This was one of them, featuring Pearl who seems very intrigued by what's leaning against his stomach. Isn't Pearl so white and fluffy?! I love him. He's on top of one of my bookshelves, so you can see some books.

Also, you can't really see it here but Pearl looks uncannily like Lenore's Lu (seen here also with Incarnate) though they are different genders, I believe.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed Cat Fridays, James! Glad to have you back. :)
    Pearl is so cute! Incarnate really stands out against his white fur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just needed some of that cuteness this morning, and you delivered, babe!
    Pearl is absolutely lovely - as is Leonore's Lu -

    *hugs*
    thanks it was just the thing I needed this Friday.

    ReplyDelete