Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Meandering Monday

I'm getting ready for my first day of work, which is tomorrow (eep!), so just a few links today of stuff I've been participating in:

Emily's Reading Room has been running this really cool feature called Blogger Confidential, the idea for which she got from my friend Susan of Wastepaper Prose and her awesome Author Insight series. It's basically bloggers talking about blogging and reading issues! There's been three posts so far- an introduction of the bloggers, how we define success, and the latest, which is all about blogger behavior. There's still quite a few questions left, so keep checking back for new posts!

A wonderful new blogger Grace of Words Like Silver asked to do an interview with me and of course I said yes! You can read the interview now and see my thoughts on blogger entitlement, my reading style, blogger/publisher relationships and my cats, among many other things! While you're at it, check out the rest of the blog- it's really good!

Also, today's the last day to enter my Forever contest, where two winners will receive a copy of Forever by Maggie Stiefvater and a Forever keychain. I've been using my Forever keychain even though I only have three keys and I love it!! The contest ends tonight at 9pm EST!

Wish me luck on my first day!!

1 comment: