Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Cat Friday (10)

For those who participate in Fragment Friday, the Mr. Linky will be posted next Friday, April 8, so bring your links from today when that goes up! I'll be featuring Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer and The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder next week, so there aren't potential duplicates (Gail, I'm looking at you, lol).

Cat Friday is a somewhat-weekly meme that's similar to Presenting Lenore's Cat Tuesday, in which I show off pictures of my cats. You've seen them in videos wandering by but now you can see them more clearly.



I just thought this was cute. Mother and daughter together and they look fairly similar!! This is Maya (the mother) and Khali (the daughter). I always love seeing the similar cats together- Maya and Khali, Samson and Meeko, and when we had both, Farley and Chance (they're twins).

Hope you all enjoyed this little Friday pick-me-up!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Yeah, they do look similar! I love their coloring!

    ReplyDelete