Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of Dec. 20 + Retrospective

Yes, I did a vlog. Hope you enjoy and I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!



By the way, I love the screencap this video has. It looks like I'm dancing or something.

Stuff Shown:

Family Guy: It's A Trap! DVD (shown because YA author Cherry Cheva co-wrote the special!)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano (ATWT Book- March 2011)
Clarity by Kim Harrington (March 2011)
The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson (Jan 2011)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (April 2011) + Metro Map (story in video)
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe (in stores now!)


And here's my retrospective:

Monday- A Meandering Monday where I link to two guest posts I did and ask if I should continue Fresh New Voice of YA (I've concluded that I will continue it).

Tuesday- I reviewed Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers, which is out in stores now.

Wednesday- I posted an Ask Book Chic, in which I talk about who I really want to interview, what book I'd read on my last day on Earth and who I'd read with, and what time period I'd travel to.

Thursday- You can read Wish by Alexandra Bullen for free until January 3, 2011, just in time for the sequel's release! Check out the widget to find out how.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too :) Have a fun trip. I can't wait for Wither next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I also got Where She Went this week, and I'm super excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower and I love your mailbox this week! Family Guy is so funny and I'm extremely jealous that you have a ARC of Clarity! I want that books SO BAD! Hope your holiday weekend was spectacular and that you got lots of great things for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete