Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of November 8 + Retrospective

I finally did a new IMM vlog! YAY! Hope you all enjoy! Unfortunately, my wifi is crapping out on me CONSTANTLY (and has been since yesterday morning and I DON'T KNOW WHY!) so here's the link to the video (I'm pretty sure):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES92xeyl_bA

Books Shown:

Father of Lies by Ann Turner
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I Will Save You by Matt de la Pena
Condoleezza Rice: A Memoir of my Extraordinary, Ordinary Family and Me by Condoleezza Rice
First Step 2 Forever by Justin Bieber
Violet in Bloom by Lauren Myracle

and here's my retrospective:

Monday- I posted a preview of Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer, which will be out in April 2011.

Tuesday- It's my 500th post and I have a contest for a signed Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and a signed As You Wish by Jackson Pearce. Contest ends Nov. 19, so enter soon!

Wednesday- I posted the latest edition of Ask Book Chic, where I talk about difficult scenes to write, whether I prefer stand-alone or series, and 2011 debuts.

Thursday- I reviewed My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison.

Friday- As part of Fragment Friday, I read an excerpt from Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King.

Saturday- I reviewed Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick.

Also, this coming Wednesday, Nov. 17, I'm taking part in A Book and A Chat because this month is Male YA Author Month and I'm one of two bloggers being featured! It's a call-in radio show, so I think he'll have some questions for me, but we'll also take calls from people. It's for a full hour at 6:30 PM EST so if you wanna chat with me, call in! I'll remind everyone again in Wednesday's post.

2 comments:

  1. wooo have fun on the interview!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I loved your vlog. Just found it so funny.

    Congrats on the books - though I think I would want a Justin B memoir even less than I would want one by Condoleszza Rice.

    Violet in Bloom looks very cute though.

    ReplyDelete