Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fresh New Voice of YA- Freefall by Mindi Scott

Fragment Friday is a weekly meme hosted here on this blog where you read an excerpt from either your current read or one of your favorite books and post it on your blog to share with others! It's a fun way to learn about new books or to hear a sample from a book you're dying to read.

FRAGMENT FRIDAY NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO FRAGMENT FRIDAY NEXT FRIDAY, NOV. 26 DUE TO THANKSGIVING!

Anyway, today I'm reading from Freefall by Mindi Scott, which is out in stores now. Hope you all enjoy!



Put your link down in the Mr. Linky below!

2 comments:

  1. I'm mad that I can't watch the vlog on my phone or see the Mr. Linky. *whines*
    I've heard so many great things about Freefall, I can't wait to watch it when I get home.
    I'll link my post up when I'm done with school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't apologize, your cats are funny lol.

    I'm definitely going to be checking out Freefall, for sure. Sounds really, really good. Thanks for sharing!

    (Oh, and um, sorry about messing up your Mr. Linky. It saved my IMM from last week and I clicked the button without even thinking about it when I realized my mistake. So, sorrryy!)

    Great FF vlog this week!

    ~Asher

    ReplyDelete