Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Mailbox + Retrospective

Hey everyone! Just another list this week. I got some great titles though that I'm very excited about:

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (2nd copy- will be holding contest for it!)

and I feel like there was one or two others but I can't remember what they were. A small week, but that's for the best, lol. And they're all titles I'm really excited for!

And here's my weekly retrospective:

Monday- I reviewed Firelight by Sophie Jordan, which is out in stores now!

Tuesday- I reviewed Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin, which is out in stores now!

Wednesday- I posted the 11th edition of Ask Book Chic, where I talked about if I get negative reactions for being an adult YA reader, how I choose what to read, and if I'll still be blogging in 5 years.

Thursday- I reviewed Fallout by Ellen Hopkins, which is out in stores now!

Friday- I posted the Fragment Friday entry but unfortunately, due to my laptop being out of commission, I couldn't post my fragment this week!

Saturday- I reviewed Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton, which will be out in stores in November!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! You got Tempestuous!!! soooo jealous!! You have to tell me what you think when you finish with it.

    Sidenote, I read Low Red Moon this week and I agree with you about what genre it is in. I am going to go comment under that post right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaanna!

    Also Desires of the Dead! ahh everyone got that this week but me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of everyone who is getting Anna and the French Kiss! I can't wait until that book comes out :)

    Anyway, great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're having a contest for Anna and the French Kiss because I REALLY want that one. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete