Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So um yeah...

Apparently wifi costs money, so Susan and I are sharing her computer which means that I can't write long blog posts about my travails through NYC, sooo I'll just be writing them on my computer and posting them when I get back.

But know that I'm having an awesome time meeting up with other bloggers and authors, and getting fun ARCs!! Last night at Teen Author Carnival, I got The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, Trance by Linda Gerber, and Fixing Delilah Hanniford by Sarah Ockler. YAY!!

Anyway, must be off. Later!

7 comments:

  1. Oh cool books! Looking forward to hearing all about it. If I haven't died of jealousy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks! I'd say hit up a Starbucks if there's one near your hotel. And really? There's like one Starbucks on each block in NYC. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I hope you have an awesome time! I'll be looking forward to your updates. I'm so jealous of Fixing Delilah Hanniford, I'm dying to read it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you on the Armchair BEA vid today, thought I'd stop by your blog and say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I found your blog! I just added you to my google reader :) I am so glad we met at BEA I had so much fun hanging out! Hope you have fun reading all your books and I will talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't the internet cost insanely high?? I usurped Kristi's laptop a couple of times to email home and check out some stuff, but other than that I was internetless! So sad.

    Then they hit you with all those extra tax charges when you check out. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you definitley beat my total since I got 41, I think. I'm pretty sure I saw you in a line! But it was so crazy there. Sorry I didn't get to say hi but I was stuck in my own line!

    ReplyDelete