Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of March 1 + Retrospective

Yes, another vlog this week! Unfortunately, it is also extremely long. I ramble too much. *sigh* Anyway, here it is:



Books Mentioned:

Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook (from Robby at Boy With Books)
Vintage Veronica by Erica S. Perl
The Dark Hunters Volume 2 by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Prom Nights From Hell by Various
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Brilliant by Rachel Vail
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
My Double Life by Janette Rallison
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs


And now my Retrospective:

Monday- I reviewed The Less Dead by April Lurie.

Tuesday- I posted a review of Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt.

Thursday- My review of The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott went up!

Friday- I posted a preview post for Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. It got posted before I finished but I have now updated it with my thoughts. Full reviews will be published closer to the release date of each.

7 comments:

  1. I agree! Shadow Hills was awesome! LOL! And I'm so jealous of Forgive My Fins. JUST KIDDING! (I got it too) did that make you laugh? hehe!

    I love watching your vlogs! haha!

    Enjoy all your books!

    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of your books. Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of awesome books that I want...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like fun books. I am really interested in reading The Unwritten Rule. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad you mentioned Rachel Vail! She sounded really familiar at first and whenI looked her up on GR I realized I've read a few books from The Friendship Ring Series. Thanks so much for mentioning her, because now I'll definitely try to revisit her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm so jealous of your books! I hope you enjoy them (and I like your vlog)!

    ReplyDelete