Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday Post

Today is my birthday and as I cannot check my Facebook or anything until I get home, which won't be until like 8pm, I'm putting this up so that I can receive birthday messages here throughout the day. So please leave comments!

I'd also appreciate getting comments on these posts too- think of it as giving me free presents, lol. So go check these out: In My Mailbox vlog, Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison review, and my recap of Maggie Stiefvater's signing.

Thanks you all!! And by the way, I'm 24 now and am heading to Red Lobster tonight. Mmmmmm. I might even get an alcoholic drink for once, lol.

12 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday! I love Red Lobster. I was going to say, "have a cheddar bay biscuit for me" but now that I think about it...I'm tempted to go to Red Lobster tonight too.

    Hope you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Happy book birthday to you! That made me excited when I got an ARC of your book and it said it was coming out today- books coming out on my birthday make me happy. :)

    Let me know if you decide to go to Red Lobster tonight! If you don't, I'll eat several biscuits in your name, lol. They're so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, happy birthday! :) I am glad I discovered your blog in time to leave you a birthday comment!

    Go and spoil yourself today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!

    Have a wonderful day and enjoy Red Lobster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Just heard about your blog - I'm a book lover too.

    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I was just thinking about you and how its your birthday so decided to come tell you (its also my sister's boyfriends birthday) so easy to remember!

    Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday BC!!! I think I've only eaten at Red Lobster once. What do you like there? Well, whatever it is, hope it's delish!!!!

    Your new blog header is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a day late but--happy birthday!

    Jenn Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!!! WOW! 24! That's so cool!

    Yay =) We're both March-ies =) Hope you had an AWESOME one!

    Reggie =)

    ReplyDelete