Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of February 1 + Retrospective

I am feeling too sick to post pics and summaries, so you're only getting links. Luckily, I only got three books so linking should be easy. Here's what I got:

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
After by Kristin Harmel
Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten


I can feel the waves of jealousy already. MWAHAHAHA! But please, even though you're jealous, please go comment on these wonderful reviews I posted this week:

Monday- I reviewed A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker.

Wednesday- I reviewed Heist Society by Ally Carter (which just received some wonderful movie news!! Also, I am going to see Ally in Bethesda, MD on the 16th- anyone else going?).

Friday- I reviewed Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr.


And also, go check out Devyn's Podcast set for February 8 with some wonderful and amazing authors! Click on the link to find out who will be there!

6 comments:

  1. Great books you got this week. Wherever Nina Lies looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah the reckoning! i want! fantastic books this week! i hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of books. Enjoy.Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong! I sooo want that!

    ReplyDelete