Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Second Vlog for SevenBookBabes + WTF?

Here is the second vlog for SevenBookBabes! Hope you all enjoy it!



And be sure to check all the other videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Sevenbookbabes

Before I get to the WTF part of the post, I just want to say thank you to Susan Rebecca White and Jessica Burkhart for both making posts all about me, inadvertently posting them on my birthday. 'Twas a lovely birthday present!

Also, I plan on compiling all (or at least most- there's a LOT!) of the awards I've recieved in the last couple weeks and will post about them here later this week, hopefully.

Now, finally the WTF post. So I do Google Alerts for myself and usually it's nothing really, just Google picking up my own posts on other peoples' sidebars. But sometimes it is an actual mention! Anyway, I got this one thing from Google Alerts that made me go WTF:

http://justgreatbooks.co.uk/shop/book-chic-first-vlog-march-18

There is no commentary whatsoever explaining why I am on their blog. Just my own synopsis of what I talk about in the video. I'm just very confused about all of it. And the other thing is that there's like NO rhyme or reason as to what they post on there. Just go to the main page and scroll through the other videos- there is no connection whatsoever.

Also, I forgot to mention this in the vlog, but I have a funny story to tell in this week's In My Mailbox. It's very funny and a bit odd, but a definite first for me. And heck, maybe the whole blogging community.

1 comment: