Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OMFG GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

So I was in the bookstore today and saw a display of Wake and Fade by Lisa McMann, and I moseyed on over to take a look at the Fade hardcover since I just have the advanced copy. I flipped through it and looked at the acknowledgements, and GUESS WHAT?!

I'M IN THERE!!!!

My whole name too, so if anyone has bought a Fade hardcover, I'm about 3/4 down the page in the section starting with "My invisible friends..." I'm the last name mentioned in the list of names.

I'm going back tomorrow with friends to take pictures of it (along with other books too).

YAY!!! :D

10 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O! M! G! How exciting, that's so cool, James!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be so excited it that happened to me!

    And I by accidently posted this on your Waiting on Wednesday post, that's why I deleted it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stop assuming you know these things! LOL I saw it too and started flipping out. I was all "OMG I KNOW HIM!!!" that's awesome. I'd have been so stoked.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that's fantastic! You should photocopy the page and frame that sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soo friggin' cool. I am very happy for you. I got mentioned once, for one of my favorite authors Michelle Bardsley and I was on cloud nine for days. I sooo know how your feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! :D I almost peed when I saw my name in a book recently lol.

    http://reviewsbybrooke.blogspot.com/2009/02/undone-release-day-goodness.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete